- Eco-tourism and sustainable industry are the same.
- XAS has live projects in progress in the Murwillumbah NSW region (within 30 minutes of Byron Bay). People visit, observe and contribute already. If visitors enjoy the experience, they will return – that is a repeat customer!
Book for our next event.
Our Oct 2019 Event –
And the delivery – see for yourself
Private guided tours for all fitness levels.
Choose the perfect plan
Explore our region online before you arrive. We have a very unique landscape and community. The depth of knowledge and culture is apparent by your own observations. Our plans are designed for children, parents, grandparents traveling together, as well as singles and couples who are not after night clubs! Live music is very strong in our planning though. And alcohol is available (always responsibly).
Smaller groups means a more personal experience – Observe, learn, question and enjoy.
- Local art exhibitions
- World heritage National Parks
Kids natural activities
- Local commerce
exec WEEKly PROGRAM
- Paid by your employer
- Environmental specialists
- Live monitoring of site
- On going program/ monitoring
- Art, Food, Families, Nature
- International Airport – 30 min
- Family friendly culture
- Personal guide and vehicle