- XAS is a group of specialists that have come together with a well organised plan, unprecedented transparency and the well recognized Australian spirit.
- We have a “portfolio approach” that delivers environmental improvements and efficiencies.
- Each of the portfolio elements has a separate name / branding, with discrete “powered by XAS” acknowledgement as the parent entity.
We offer clear and scalable solutions for each situation by using 3 basic steps:
3 Step Plan towards environmental repair
- Assessment – Environmental audit and indigenous consultation
- Rehabilitation – reinstates permanent vegetation, enhancing native habitat.
- Restoration – restoration of ecosystem structures and function (eg weed control allows seed germination of rainforest pioneer species which provide forest canopy to shade and protect more specialized rainforest flora and fauna)
- XAS redevelops environmentally damaged sites and industries, transforming them into sustainable eco-tourism locations throughout Australia.
- Our Murwillumbah NSW head office /media centre is designed as a flexible learning centre with appeal to the sustainability novice and the enthusiast with real time monitoring of contracted venues, demonstrations and explanations of strategies used.
- We are reshaping the approach to addressing environmental issues and changing roles to inspire and drive sustainable opportunities.
- XAS publish the geological and botanical reports from each site. These reports will add to existing knowledge, conditions and recorded history of the land and native plant species.